Sunday 28 July 2013

The best days of your life?

Tonight I was sat watching Sister Act on TV and I can not watch it without it reminding me of my school days..

 I'm not overly musical, or dramatic (although some may disagree) and I'm certainly no Mariah Carey when it comes to singing. But, back in 2000 a group of year 11 friends decided to take part in the school talent show!

All 7 of us choreographed a dance routine based on the actual dances' in this film and put it together with a mega mix of the movie's most popular songs. We sang a part each, dressed in full 'nun outfits' which were each made to measure by my wonderful grandma....and voila! 

It wasn't a competition, but I'm sure we would've won if it was! And what a fantastic memory to keep having flash back every time I watch this 'Joyful Joyful' film!



They say that school days are the best days of your life. I'm not sure I agree with
that..but what I would say is they were 'Oh Happy Days'



No comments:

Post a Comment